Slendertone Face for Male
Get a natural face lift and muscle toning with Slendertone Face. Look younger and feel better in just 20 mins a day
Do you have questions about this product?
Feel free to contact us.
A Natural Face Lift with Muscle Toning
Facial muscles are unique in that they are the only muscle group in the body directly linked to the skin. When these muscles start to waste, they are unable to support the skin so inevitably the face starts to sag and wrinkles appear, advancing the aging process.
Facial Muscle Toning
By toning and building these muscles, the skin and face structure is lifted and plumped – smoothing out the surface and reversing the typical signs of facial aging: loss of volume and shape, wrinkles and lines. Slendertone Face retrains the facial muscles of expression using electronic stimulation, which gently activates the muscles isometrically. In this way, the muscle is exercised hundreds of times in each session, without unwanted creasing of the skin which could cause wrinkles. The muscle recovers its natural tone, helping to lift and support the face naturally.
Look Younger, from the Inside Out
If you don't use your muscles, you'll lose them, and that includes your face. Hitting the gym and pumping iron work well to build muscle tone and strengthen your body but a facial workout is important to help you look your best.
NEW for MEN! Slendertone Face for Men is clinically proven to tone the muscle structure of the face which is made up of over 10 muscle groups. Slendertone Face for Men builds muscle volume and density to help maintain a strong foundation that will keep your skin looking firm, youthful and full of energy.
Slendertone Face for Men is easy to use, portable and effective. It helps to restore the youthful definition of the face by toning and lifting the muscles naturally from the inside out.
Your Slendertone Face product includes the following:
- Rechargeable headset-based delivery system with hand held controller.
- 12 sets of headset replacement GelPads.
- Treatment options from 0-20 minutes.
- A variable intensity control, to suit all users.
Slendertone Face Clinical Trials
The study was planned to determine the efficacy of Slendertone Face in toning the muscles of facial expression and minimizing the signs of facial ageing which are typically characterised by:
The study was conducted using randomised controlled testing of 97 participants, women aged between 35-55 years old.
Participants split into two groups, the test group and control group:
- Test group used stimulation for 12 weeks, 20 minutes per day, 5 days a week.
- One Slendertone Face treatment a week was held in the research laboratory, with others conducted independently by trialists.
The trial used ultrasound imagery, photographic evidence and psychometric questionnaires to obtain independent results.
The Independent ultrasongrapher measured the Zygomatic Major muscle, one of the largest facial muscles running from the cheekbone to the upper lip, in both groups, every two weeks.
The study was conducted in compliance with ICH Good Clinical Practices (GCP), The Declaration of Helsinki and EU and FDA clinical research guidelines.All Results from this trial were analysed by an independent statistician from the National University of Galway, Ireland.
An independently monitored clinical study clearly demonstrated a significant and measurable improvement in muscle plumpness and volume by retraining the delicate facial muscles.
Ultrasound imagery showed an average increase in muscle volume of 18.6% in the test group. Over the same period the control group showed a decline in muscle volume.
Clinical Face Trial Results:
- Psychometric results
- 94% reported their face felt firmer.
- 90% reported improvement in facial toning.
- 80% reported their face looked lifted.
After a 12-week clinical trial of Slendertone Face by 97 participants aged between the age of 35 and 55, using ultrasound imaging and psychometric data.
Test Group added Face stimulation to their beauty regime for the recommended 5 times a week for 12 weeks.
Control Group continued with their beauty regime but did not use Face stimulation – they were measured in the exact same process as the test group.
Bazaar Editor Choice
It's a quality piece of equipment,it does work! Its convenience is fantastic, also the time it takes for such good results.Ten out of ten
"I found this product very effective, in the timeframe used. Other people who didn't know I was using the product said I was looking younger, and I felt better after my 20 minute session"
"Found it great to use. Happy with the experience around my eyes and cheeks. Would highly recommend this item to my friends"
"I was very pleased and happy when a male friend I hadn't seen in sometime had noticed immediately how well I looked, good and healthy. Also I noticed the black marks under my eyes are not so noticeable"
"Tough to start off with. Found it hard to get up to high numbers, but perseverance helped. Overall result fresh and toned skin…well worth it"
"I found it easy and easily fitted into a routine. I was pleased when I did see results"
"I just wanted to tell you how thrilled I am with the results of using the Slendertone Face. I found I achieved results in a matter of days and it is so convenient to use. I have tried every type of face cream but none of them give the results you get from the Face. I looked into cosmetic surgery earlier this year but am very glad that I didn’t spend the £6000.00 on a facelift! I have most of the Slendertone products and they all do exactly what they claim but the Face definitely goes beyond expectations – a fantastic product."
"Ageing naturally has always been important to me so I have started using Slendertone Face. It helps give me a natural face-lift by gently stimulating my facial muscles. I have seen such difference in my face since using it – my face feels firmer and my cheeks look plumper. I think all women should make the most of what they’ve got."
Dos and Don'ts
Your Slendertone product is suitable for use by all healthy adults. However, as with other forms of exercise, some care is needed when using it, so always follow the points below and read your user manual carefully before use. Some of the points below are gender specific.
Please do not use if:
- You have an electronic implant (e.g. cardiac peacemaker or defibrillator) or suffer from any other heart problem
- You are pregnant
- You suffer from cancer, epilepsy or under medical supervision for cognitive dysfunction.
- The unit is in close proximity (e.g. 1m) to shortwave or microwave therapy equipment
- You are connected to high-frequency surgical equipment
- Wearing the device necessitates placement over areas which drugs/medicines are administered by injection (short term or long term) e.g. hormone treatment
Please wait before using Slendertone Face until:
- At least three months after the administration of facial Botox
Please get your doctor's or physiotherapist's permission before using Slendertone Face if:
- You have any serious illness or injury not mentioned in this guide
- You have recently had an operation
- You take insulin for diabetes
- You want to use it on a young child
- You suffer from muscle or joint problems
- Using the device as part of a rehabilitation programme
- If you have had recent medical or cosmetic facial surgery
Possible adverse reactions:
- A small number of isolated skin reactions have been reported by people using muscle stimulation devices, including skin allergies, a prolonged reddening of the skin, acne, broken blood vessels, a rash and affected filling/toothache
- If allergic reaction last for several hours, you should stop using the product as this product may not be suitable for you
NO permanent effects have been reported, however you may wish to consult your doctor before use. * On very rare occasions, first-time users of EMS have reported feeling light-headed or faint. We recommended that you use the product while seated until you become accustomed to the sensation.
When applying the gel pads and headset, always remember to:
- Place the gel pads and headset ONLY as indicated in this manual
- Avoid placing the pads or headset on the front or side of the nect, across through the heart (i.e. one pad on the front of the chest and one on the back) or in the genital region. (Other toning unit are available for other areas of the body)
- Application of electrodes near the thorax may increase the risk of cardiac fibrillation
- Avoid any recent scars, broken or inflamed skin, areas of infection or susceptibility to acne, thrombosis or other vascular problems (e.g. varicose veins), or any parts of the body where feeling is limited.
- Avoid areas of injury or restricted movement (e.g. fractures or sprains)
- Avoid placing the pads directly over metal implants.
- Botox will reduce the effectiveness of using slendertone face, even if you use it 3 months after the administration of the Botox.
To reposition pads during a session:
- Make sure the unit is paused or OFF first
After sttrenuous exercise or exertion:
- Always use a lower toning intensity to avoid muscle fatique
Contact the careline if:
- Your unit is not working correctly. Do not use it in the meantime
- You experience any irritation, skin reaction, hypersensitivity or other adverse reaction. You should however, note that some reddening of the skin can appear under the pads during and for a short time after a session
- An effective treatment should not cause undue discomfort
How long do I have to use ST Face?
We recommend a Rejuvenation programme of 20 minutes a day, 5 times a week for 12 weeks. You'll start noticing the difference in your skin condition after 2 weeks and the gentle lifting effect after 6 weeks. The remaining six weeks completes the full exercise programme. After this initial period, we recommend a maintenance programme of at least 2-3 20 minute sessions a week to sustain optimum muscle condition.
Is it safe?
Yes, all our technology is regulated and developed to the highest medical standards - globally. Electrotherapy is a widely used technology in Hospitals, Physiotherapy and of course Spas worldwide. EMS is the appliance of natural body science. Electrolysis, and some facials use a form of electrical current in the process of their treatments. Our unique technology targets the facial muscles rather than the skin.
What should it feel like?
A light tapping or vibrating of key areas of the face, most notably around the eyes and the mouth.
Why does the programme take 12 weeks?
Like any muscles you exercise, they take time to retrain to deliver the optimum results.
How long will the effects last?
Because Slendertone Face is a safe and effective form of exercise, it has a lasting effect. All muscles need exercising otherwise they waste, losing volume and mass. Facial muscles are no different – they require a maintenance programme to keep them plump and healthy. Slendertone Face gently tones and builds the foundations of the face, lifting sag and filling out lines and wrinkles.
What other benefits will ST Face deliver?
One of the most immediate and striking benefits our clinical study demonstrated was the significant improvement in skin complexion and general facial radiance, regardless of which programme was used. Skin conditions appeared to clear up, complexions brightened and overall health of the skin improved. This improvement is caused by the increased blood-flow to the muscles and skin, which increases oxygenation and clears toxins that can cause skin conditions. It's why we have a unique skin radiance program that can be used if you feel your skin needs a "boost".
Can you prove it reduces wrinkles?
The clinical study subjects said that they experienced a decrease in their wrinkles. This was supported by clinical photographic evidence validated by the subjects thstrong textemselves. The most statistically significant data we have relates to increasing the muscle volume (between 18.6% and 46%). Because this muscle is attached to the skin it has the visible effect of permanently reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
Will Face get rid of wrinkles?
The primary benefit of ST Face is to restore the youthful shape of your face. By gently toning and building the facial muscles beneath your skin, Slendertone Face 'lifts & plumps' them, reducing 'sag' and filling out wrinkles from within.
What is so different about ST Face?
Facial muscles are delicate and have to be carefully targeted – Slendertone have perfected the product to give a gentle stimulation targeting the facial muscles associated with wrinkles and sag to gently lift and plump the correct muscles - and restore the youthful shape of the face!
Does Slendertone Face work all the muscles in the face?
No, it is carefully designed to focus on the muscles of facial expression which have a direct impact on the ageing process and are directly attached to the skin. You would not want the large muscles of mastication to increase in volume. They are exercised regularly when you eat.
Why is this different from Anti-Ageing creams?
Creams have a 1 day effect - often superficial - and act as a cover-up, often using active ingredients that can react with sensitive skin. Face works the foundation of the face and the effects are long-lasting as the muscles of the Face are toned and re-built.
Will ST Face work if I've had Botox?
Face will not work the muscles that have had Botox treatment - Botox paralyses muscles to ensure they don't move. Other muscles not treated with Botox will be exercised as part of the Face Therapy.
Why do my eyes flicker when I use it?
This is quite normal and is actually proof that the technology is working! During our clinical study, most participants actually spent the 20 minute therapy session peacefully relaxing, while those who experienced the flicker merely closed their eyes. You can try repositioning the headset slightly to minimise this effect.
Why do I need to remove make-up before using?
It is essential that the gel pads have good adhesion to the skin to efficiently deliver the therapy. Make-up and heavy moisturisers reduce the effectiveness of the delivery and shorten the life of the gel pads.
Why do I need to use gel pads - and why do I have to replace them?
The Gel pads are patented "smart" technology that actually act as the conductor of the current and ensure a comfortable, gentle and even delivery of the therapy to the correct nerve. The gel pads use medical grade gel and their adhesive properties expire after around 5 days of exposure to air. Using with make-up will shorten the life of the pads. We anticipate 5 uses per set of pads.
Do I need to put on a cream?
The treatment delivered is mechanical and does not require the use of a cream. However, you can use creams and products after your session and because of the increased circulation in the skin the absorption of the active ingredients in your cream will be improved.
Does the product come with a warranty?
Yes, it comes with a 2 year warranty. If need be, please contact our customer service department: (UK) 0845 070 7777 (IRL) 1890 92 33 88 Or write to us at: Slendertone Customer Enquiries, Bio-Medical Research Ltd, Parkmore Business Park West, Galway, Ireland
Browse by Brands: