Striking design aesthetics combined with unmatched customization and personalization options. The T7-0 is as unique as you are. From the adjustable FlexDeck® Select to programs that record and remember your every move, the T7-0 delivers a workout that is just what you want it to be. We designed it to be the perfect treadmill for the home. You design it to be the perfect treadmill for you.
Do you have questions about this product?
Feel free to contact us.
Polar® wireless heart rate monitoring system
wireless chest strap included
The patented FlexDeck® shock absorption system
reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
Touch-sensitive, ergonomically placed controls
including a lower control pad that brings the buttons you use most often closer to you. And the Go System™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions, so you can get started with the push of a button.
Deluxe LED console with back-lit TouchSensor™ buttons
that guide the user through their workout keystrokes. Features message center providing workout feedback and a workout profile display that shows workout progress.
4 user profiles
store personal settings and custom workouts. Each user can create 7 My Workouts™ personalized workouts and 7 custom workouts.
Reading Rack and Cupholders
Built-in reading rack plus dual cupholders and a front-mounted accessory tray to hold cell phone, MP3 player, or remote. Removable cupholders make cleaning a snap.
- Speed: 0.5 - 12 mph (0.8 - 20 kph)
- Incline: 0 - 15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts)
- Motor System: 3.0 Horsepower Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive Motor System
- Deck: 3/4" Medium Density Fiberboard
- Deck Shock Absorption: FlexDeck shock absorption system
- Handrails: ErgoBar front handlebar with side handrails
- Belt: Extra-wide 58" L x 20" W multi-ply, pre-lubricated (153 cm x 56 cm)
- Rollers: 2.5" (6 cm) precision crowned
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (180 kg)
- Unit Length: 80.25" (204 cm)
- Unit Width: 32" (81 cm)
- Unit Height: 59" (150 cm)
- Unit Weight: 340 lbs (154 kg)
- Power Requirements: All major voltage configurations
- Motor Controller: Life Fitness-designed microprocessor-based PWM controller
- Safety: CE, CEN, CSA, TUV, UL Certified
- Warranty: Lifetime on frame and Lifespring shock absorbers, 10-years on motor, 10-year on motor, 7-year on electrical and mechanical parts, 1-year on labor (warranties outside U.S. may vary)
- EZ Incline Resistance
- Time-Based Goal
- Distance-Based Goal
- 5k Sport Training
- 10k Sport Training
- Fat Burn
- Heart Rate Hill™
- Heart Rate Interval™
- Extreme Heart Rate™
- Daily Training Workout: 30-Minute Walk
- Daily Training Workout: 45-Minutes Cross-Train
- Daily Training Workout: 3-mile (4.8 km) jog
- 10,000 Steps
- Weight Loss
- Distance Goal
- Time in Zone Goal
- Custom Workouts (7)
- Go System™ One-Touch Quick Start
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Cool Down Mode
- My Workouts™ Programs (7)
- User Profiles (4)
- Polar® wireless chest strap included
- Calories per Hour
- Display Type: Amber LEDs
- Heart Rate
- Speed (mph/km/h)
- Target Heart Rate
- Time in Heart Rate Zone
- Workout Feedback Display: 16-character message center
- Workout Profile™ Display: 10x24 segments
Premier console with advanced electronics and the ultimate in programming and customization
- 18 workout programs
- Polar® wireless heart rate chest strap
- HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts
- 7 My Workouts™ personalized programs
- 4 user profiles
- 7 custom workouts per user
- Touch-sensitive controls and interactive lighting
Browse by Brands:
Get a great non-impact, cardiovascular workout without causing excessive pressure to the joints.
Whether you are looking to get back in shape, or want to tone your physique, The AIBI Fitness Trampoline provides a challenging workout that meets you where you are.
Step your way to leaner and firmer body with these great space saving machines.
Row your way to fitness. Tone arms, chest, shoulders and abs. Good for joints. They are easy to use and maintain, and gets you motivated for more.
Play, workout and train with the wide range in store for you. Use them outdoor or indoor to enhance your performance.
Put yourself into the right position to work the right muscle group. The workout benches give you the freedom to build your body the way you want to.
A wide selection of sophistically designed equipment to choose from. Check out the different station gyms to meet the different gyms' requirements.
Build a solid body with free weights, the proven muscle building technique used by professionals around the world.
Check here for some new or specific fitness equipment, such as T-Core, AIBI AB-X-Power and Shake weights are some new TV advertised products.