UV Nails Extensions Professional contains specially formulated UV nail gel that reacts with UV light to create very strong, natural looking gel nail extensions while allowing the natural nail to grow freely underneath.
The UV nail lamp features a powerful 36w output from 4 bulbs, an internal array of mirrors and a built-in timer to ensure that the optimum amount of UV light is delivered evenly to the nail for rapid curing and super strong results. This enables a stronger bond than many other methods and results in professional-looking nail extensions or gel nails.
Other nail extensoin methods result in a thicker construction, which can look false and do not give the smooth, high gloss finish of UV nail extensions. The UV nail gel and UV nail light can also be used to strengthen the natural nail and give a ridge free finish, without using the nail extension tips.
- Four UV bulbs and reflective mirrors for even curing
- High Power 36W and automatic timer
- Allows the natural nail to grow underneath
- Complete with everything needed to create professional, natural looking nail extensions
- Also includes french manicure Pink Gel and 100 White extension Tips
- User Guide and Step-by-Step DVD included
How to Use:
UV Nails Extensions contains everything you need to carry out the following salon-style treatments at home:
- Preparing the nails
- Applying extension tips
- Blending in the seam
- Applying UV gel
- UV Nail curing
- Removing nail extensions
- Aftercare and advice
- Toenails – If using the lamp on your toe nails, you can remove the pull-out tray, allowing you to place your foot flat on the floor whilst curing. Protect floor with a suitable flat covering.
Precautions – UV appliances are not to be used by persons:
- With open cuts on or around the cuticles or fungal nail infections.
- Under the age of 18 years.
- With sunburn or skin that burns easily when exposed to the sun.
- Suffering from or previously suffering from skin cancer.
- Having a first-degree relative with a history of melanoma.
- Having a disease that involves photosensitivity or receiving photosensitising medication (increasing sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation). If in doubt, take medical advise.
- Not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mentalcapabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- If itching, an allergic reaction or skin reddening occurs within 48 hours oftreatment, further exposure should cease until medical advice is sought.
- Glue: Take care when using the nail glue as it bonds skin in seconds. Avoid contact of nail glue with the skin and fabric or clothes, in some cases, this maycause burning. If fingers or other skin surfaces become stuck together, use a gentle rolling motion to try to separate them. If this does not work, try using alittle acetone solution on the area. In case of contact with eyes, flush with water.Seek medical attention should irritation persist. Do NOT breathe vapours.
- Acetone: Acetone solution is included with this product. This is a highly flammable solution, do not use near fire or flame. May damage fabrics and polished or painted surfaces if spilt.
- 15ml UV nail gel clear
- 15ml UV nail gel pink
- 100 white nail tips
- 100 regular nail tips
- 2 x UV nail glue
- 100ml acetone remover
- 100ml Finishing Wipe
- Nail cuticle oil
- Nail primer
- Acrylic nail brush
- 3 Stage buffing files
- Nail file
- Nail extension clipper
- Sanding block
- Cuticle pusher