Sauna Shorts combine body wrapping with a detoxing sauna action to help with weight loss. Body wrapping tightly compresses adipose tissue to give measured inch reduction.
The thermal action of the shorts enhances the body wrap effect while promoting detox and localised fluid loss around the hips and buttocks for dramatic, quick weight loss results.
- Instant inch loss
- Temperature controlled
- Time controlled
- Home body wrap treatment
How to Use:
Step 1: Make sure you have everything you need close to hand before you start wrapping. Ensure you are standing. Do not use with legs crossed or with legs touching each other.
Step 2: Apply accelerator gel around thighs, buttocks and lower abdomen. Massage into the skin. Apply several layers of bodywrap, to fully cover the whole area extending above and below the area covered by the shorts. Plug into mains and fasten shorts around waist and legs. During use ensure the shorts do not ruck or fold, as this may cause uneven heating.
Step 3: While getting used to the sauna shorts, we recommend using the low heat setting to begin with. Time out: If the sauna shorts are left running for more than 30 minutes they will automatically switch off. To reset the sauna shorts, after they have ‘Timed Out’, position the switch to ‘0’setting, wait 5 seconds, then select a required heat setting. The unit will then start to heat again.
Step 4: After use switch off and unplug. Remove sauna shorts and allow to cool down before storing. Remove body wrap. Wipe off any residue from shorts and yourself.
- We do not recommend body wrapping for people who are pregnant, suffer from high or low blood pressure, epilepsy, heart problems, thrombosis or who are recovering from recent surgery.
- Do not wrap at the time of your menstrual cycle.
- Not for the use by or on children under the age of 14.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not place over scars, moles or varicose veins.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not use with a helpless person, an infant, or a person sensitive to heat.
- Sauna Shorts produce an increase in localised blood circulation. This can sometimes cause red marks on the skin. This is completely normal. Any reddening will disappear within a few hours.
- Your fluid intake should not be lowered either before or after the treatment.
- Sauna shorts
- 2 x 250ml accelerator gel
- Tape measure
- 2 x body wrap