Part of their Classic Series, PowerBlock’s Elite Sets are the ultimate athlete’s object of desire!
The selectorized variable weights allow you to tailor what you’re lifting precisely to the exercise in hand.
- Weight settings for each dumbbell in lbs: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50.
- Each dumbbell can be expanded to 70, 90 or 130 lbs, by purchasing the expansion kit.
The idea behind the Elite Sets from PowerBlock is to be able to replace multiple bulky regular dumbbells with a single pair of these compact, yet robust, units. Can also purchase the Powerblock Elite 70 or Powerblock Elite 90 as standard.
This powerblock helps to replace 16 sets of dumbbells. Including the following features:
- Has a easy to read color coded chart on the dumbbell to indicate what weight your selecting.
- The Powerblock Elite 50 comes under the classic series, where the handles has padded wrist supports.
- Dimensions: 12″ L x 6″ W x 6″ H.