Unique to the EP-970 Ltd.
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System, with smooth ratchet closure, gravity-activated safety lock and aero-space grade stainless steel, offers an extra-long handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles
- Stretch Max Handles with embossed inversion angle guide provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles offer multiple uses, including added stretching and decompression options, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion
- EZ-Angle Rotation Control with color-coded guide to pre-set inversion angles of 20, 40 and 60 degrees, for beginning through advanced inversion
- Acupressure Nodes come in four sizes, insert anywhere along the ComforTrak to add healing pressure for the supporting muscles of the spine
- Lumbar Bridge designed to enhance the decompression and alignment benefits of inversion; provides a point of support that helps focus traction on the lower back
Customizable Comfort & Support
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak Bed with innovative track design holds Teeterâ€™s most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
- Featured on TV, the ComforTrak-series are Teeterâ€™s latest best-sellers
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching
- Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20″ x 28.8″ x 66″ (50.8 x 73 x 167.6 cm)
Get Started in Minutes
- Easy 5-step assembly and arrives mostly preassembled; just click together main parts, add handles and youâ€™re set! Access 3D interactive assembly instructions with the FREE Teeterlink App on your smart phone to make it even easier
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Ownerâ€™s Manual attached to the product and Getting Started DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines on the DVD teach you how to warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
- FREE TeeterLink App allows you to use your smartphone or tablet to track use of the Teeter, including session length, frequency, and angle. Gain access to product support, videos, helpful user tips, healthy lifestyle advice, and more! Available on both android/iPhone app stores
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief
Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The â€œTeeter Differenceâ€ is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 35 years of engineering evolution. Look for the UL Mark! Third-party certification by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) means that Teeter products meet stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly. Teeter Inversion Tables are the ONLY inversion tables cleared by the FDA to treat back-pain related conditions and symptoms*. Trust Teeter for a Better Back, Better Body.
* Back Pain, Sciatica, Muscle Tension, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis, Spinal Curvature due to Tight Muscles, Muscle Spasm & Facet Syndrome.
Built for the Benefits
Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that youâ€™re supported by the best in the business. Teeter is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeterâ€™s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better bodyÂ®.