The WaterRower M1 HiRise is a full commercial model with a higher level entry point (500mm/20″) than the M1 LoRise
The frame is constructed from a fabricated tubular steel.
In Use: H: 28.5″ / 71cm L: 88″ / 224cm W: 22″ / 57cm
Stored: H: 88″ / 224cm L: 28.5″ / 71cm W: 22″ / 57cm
Weight: Dry: 79lbs / 36kg Wet*: 116lbs / 52.5kg
Benefits of the WaterRower
- A Lifelong Investment
– Making it the perfect investment for your health.
- Unique WaterFlywheel with
– Self-regulating resistance is suitable for any user.
- Award Winning Design
– Making it the best Rower for home and institute.
- Soothingly Silent
– Designed to be non-instrusive.
- Minimal Space
– Compact footprint and stores upright.
- Low Maintenance
– Unlike chain driven air rowing machines, there is no need to oil chains or clean vents.
- No Running Costs
– No external power required.
- Ethically Produced
– Handcrafted from sustainably managed hardwoods.
- Performance Monitors
– For simplistic operation with Quickstar functionality.